|Aero Jetpack Trooper|
|Short Name||Aero Jetpack|
|Player Level Req.||Level 10|
|Building Required||Barracks level 1|
The Aero Jetpack Trooper is a limited-time promotional unit introduced during Rebel Pilot Evaline Acehart's Airstrike for 85. It was re-released for one day on October 31st for 64 as part of the Breaking Into the Vault! sale.
This unit has two attacks, the first one being Big Bertha, a large missile that can do a lot of damage to a large area if it crits. Unfortunately, this attack has a Prep Time of 1 and a long reload of 7 turns.
The second attack, Stinger Missiles, is a strong attack that will scatter damage all over the battlefield. This attack is a more powerful version of the Hornet's Rocket Volley with a larger target area. This type of attack will usually hit the intended target, but is very unreliable at hitting other targets.
This unit has the Crossover unit type, which allows it to be hit by both Ground and Sea attacks. It also has the LTA type, so it can be hit by Air attacks as well.
|Training Cost — Barracks|
|Time||5h 51m||5h 37m||5h 24m||5h 10m||4h 57m||4h 43m||4h 30m||4h 16m||4h 3m||3h 36m||3h 9m||2h 42m||2h 15m||1h 48m||1h 21m|
- It looks like the jetpack's engine fuel would be hitting its ammunition.
- The Aero Jetpack Trooper's Big Bertha attack may be named after "Big Bertha", the German 42cm howitzer of WWI.
- When the player is using the Aero Jetpack Trooper, the Big Bertha missile launcher is on its left, and the Stinger Missiles launcher on its right, but when encountered as an enemy unit, the missile launchers are switched.
- It was the jackpot prize for the 7th Secret Vault , and the "Ultra Rare" prize in the 8th Secret Vault event.
- It was the Day 9 promo for the 2nd Breaking Into the Vault! event.
- Added to the LTA category.
- Promotional unit available from 1/23/2014 through 1/28/2014.
|RPG Launcher (Big Berha)|
|RPG Launcher (Stinger Missiles)||