Battle Nations Wiki
Advertisement
Archive This page is an archive. Please do not edit the contents of this page.


Uniticon-raider cannoneer
Allied Raider Cannoneer/Pre 1.3
Unit Type

Light Infantry

Unlocked

Level 16

HP

175

Damage

Damage explosive 100

Reload Time

2 Rounds

Ammo

3

Accuracy

+95%

Line of Fire

Indirect

Range

2-4 Rows

Targets

Ground

Production

Resource-time 10 Hours 50 Min
Gold 9,000 Gold
Steel 1,000 Steel
Skulls 7 Skulls

Healing Costs

Resource-time 2 Hours 45 Min
Gold 6,750 Gold
Iron 750 Iron
Skulls 1 Skull


Overview[]

The Allied Cannoneer is a more powerful version of the regular Grenadiers. It able to hit a base damage of 100, while having a 5% miss chance (95% accuracy) and only three shots. Though the limited ammunition, it is a worthwhile unit to have in store, as it could inflict hefty damage to tanks and Riot Troops (75).

Advertisement