This page is for the purpose of discussing administrator requests.
- A user seeking to be an administrator or bureaucrat must follow these procedures:
- 1. They must follow the requirements, or their application will be deleted by an administrator.
- 2. They must create a request page using the form, and provide a reason that follows the above criteria.
- 3. Applicants shall not use any images to advertise "support" for them, so as to discourage unqualified users who seek the support of others who do not consider their qualifications.
- 4. Applicants shall not force other users to support them. Applicants are allowed to notify other users of such discussion, without imposing an agenda (such as using images to advertise for support, as in clause 3, above).
- 1. Any contributor can participate in the nomination discussion, as long as they meet the following criteria:
- a. Participants must have been an active contributor for at least one (1) month.
- 2. The applicant is promoted under the following circumstances:
- a. They have at least three quarters (75%) support.
- b. If more than half (50%) of active administrators do not support the user's application, the request is unsuccessful and may be closed. In addition, the user must receive the support from all active bureaucrats.
- 3. Only bureaucrats can close the discussion, as they have the ability to promote those that are successful in their application.
- 4. If a user makes an administrator request but fails to be promoted, they must wait at least thirty (30) days before making another request, unless their request is endorsed by all active administrators.
In order for a contributor to qualify for the administration, they must meet the following.
- 1. User must have been active for at least 30 days from the date of their earliest edit prior to making the request.
- 2. User must be able to demonstrate that they are willing to help and show good judgment.
- 3. User must have a reason that is at least five sentences long, demonstrates their understanding of the position, and uses proper spelling and grammar.
- Replace USERNAME with your username in the box below.
- Click "submit."
- When you submit, fill out the information on the resulting page (user name and description), then save the page.
- Copy and paste the following under "requests" of this page, replacing "USERNAME" with your user name:
- Example: [[Battle Nations Wiki:Requests for adminship/USERNAME]]
- If you are making a second request, added "/2" to the page name below:
- Example: [[Battle Nations Wiki:Requests for adminship/USERNAME/2]]
<createbox> preload=Template:RfA/preload prefix=Battle Nations Wiki:Requests for adminship/ default=USERNAME buttonlabel=Submit bgcolor=#eeeeff width=75 </createbox>
- Battle Nations Wiki:Requests for adminship/Shabbyknight
- Battle Nations Wiki:Requests for adminship/JS999