|The Battle of Shaman Kuros|
|Event Type||Boss Strike|
|Point Type||Boss Strike Points|
|Active||September 4th - September 9th, 2013|
|Time Remaining||This event has ended.|
|Weighting & Bonus||None|
|Unique Rewards|| L-60 Hawker Hurricane|
|Promotional Unit|| Wasp Striker 60|
(released shortly before the event)
- "Raider Shaman Kuros has directed his soldiers to attack your outpost. Team up with your guildmates to battle him. The more waves of enemies you defeat, the more prizes you and your guild will earn, including exclusive flying units."
- — In-game Description
This event also introduced three more new Air units. These Air units were rewarded for completing a certain amount of Tiers during the Boss Strike.
Players had the option to either donate Concrete or "FIGHT!" 5-wave formations made up of enemy units, with both options yielding a considerate amount of Boss Points that would be added to the guild's Tier pool.
Some changes were made to the Boss Strike System during this event :
- Boss Points rewarded for completing battles and the points necessary to complete all tiers were redesigned.
- Boss Strike encounters became based on player level.
- Players who joined a guild mid-Boss Strike were able to receive the prizes the guild had already earned as long as they contributed at least 1 point.
THE BATTLE OF SHAMAN KUROS has begun!
We wanted to make you aware of some changes we've implemented for this Boss Strike event:
1. Better balance throughout the entire event! Boss Strike points rewarded and Boss Strike points necessary to complete tiers have been completely redesigned.
2. Boss Strike encounters will now be in intervals of 5! 6-10, 11-15, 16-20, etc… This means that a level 31 player will no longer have to worry about facing level 39 enemies. Whew!
3. All previously awarded Guild Prizes (for the current Boss Strike) will now be awarded to new Guild members that join while the event is in progress. Note: for a new Guild member to retroactively receive the Boss Strike Prizes, they must contribute to the event either via battles or donations. Also, players will only be able to receive each prize once, regardless of how many Guilds they join.
In addition to the changes listed above, we're looking at adding the following to upcoming Boss Strike battles:
1. Intra-Guild Leaderboards: Quickly identify who your Guild's Top Performers are!
2. Better SP rewards.
ENJOY, and we'll see you on the battlefield!
|Tier||Rewards||Points awarded||Points to earn||Total points|
|1||5,000||2,800 → 875||2,500||2,500|
|2||20||2,800 → 1,000||7,500||10,000|
|3||L-60 Hawker Hurricane||2,800 → 1,200||20,000||30,000|
|4||5||2,800 → 1,200||60,000||90,000|
|5||45||2,800 → 1,200||150,000||240,000|
|6||60||2,800 → 1,200||325,000||565,000|
|7||ZRS-6 Dirigible||2,800 → 1,200||675,000||1,240,000|
|8||10||2,800 → 1,200||1,350,000||2,590,000|
|9||10||2,800 → 1,200||2,500,000||5,090,000|
|10||V47 KittyHawk||2,800 → 1,200||4,410,000||9,500,000|
|11||V47 KittyHawk||2,800 → 1,200||8,820,000||18,320,000|
|12||V47 KittyHawk||2,800 → 1,200||17,640,000||35,960,000|
The units rewarded are pre-ranked based on this table: