|Short Name||Mech Trooper|
|Player Level Req.||Level 10|
|Building Required||Barracks level 1|
|Spawn on Death||Shock Trooper|
This unit is very useful as its Arc Torch can burn enemies hiding behind blocking units and do high damage towards the unit behind the target. The Stinger Missiles is useful for softening large groups of enemies clustered together or simply to test your luck and hope it lands on scattered groups. Lastly, the Power Crush skill is a strong attack that is sure to take out most infantry and leave tanks stripped of their . This attack is also useful against the Ancient Sentinel, as it can do about 150 damage with just a 2 turn cooldown. Additionally this attack can be used with the Shatter AMP attack of the Weapon Technician to deal incredible amounts of damage to units that are not immune to Shatter.
Do take note that the Mech Trooper has no piercing resistance, so a ranked Sniper or a strong piercing unit can dispatch this unit very quickly.
A quick way to rank up the Mech Trooper is to fight boars in the Boar Badlands using only this unit.
|Training Cost — Barracks|
- The unit bears a resemblance to the Caterpillar P5000 Powered Work Loader from the movie Aliens.
- Stinger Missiles in real-life are an American MANPADS (MAN-Portable Air-Defense System), a shoulder-launched surface-to-air missile.
- The Mechanized Trooper was the "Jackpot" prize for the 11th Secret Vault, and it was the "Ultra Rare" prize for the 14th Secret Vault.
- The Mechanized Trooper greatly resembles Alien vs Predator 2's construction exosuit.
- Promotional unit available from 5/22/2014 through 5/28/2014.