|Ranged Sentinel Fragment|
|Short Name||Ranged Fragment|
|Player Level Req.||Level 50|
Its second attack targets 2 whole rows with a precise fire line. The only drawback of this attack is that it does piercing damage, which many units have resistances against, especially armored vehicles and tanks which are usually on the front line.
This unit is debated to be the most powerful unit in the game because it has one of the highest HP, does high damage and can target units in two entire rows. Unlike the Melee Sentinel Fragment, the Ranged can be stunned, but it is immune to Freeze. It has the same drop percentage as the Melee Sentinel Fragment.
The current drop rate for the Ranged Sentinel Fragment is 2% (or 1/50).
|Time||6h||6h||6h||6h||6h||5h 24m||4h 48m||4h 12m||3h 36m||2h 24m|
- Like the Melee Sentinel Fragment, this unit requires teeth and necklaces to promote, which are usually only required by animal units.
- When fighting the Ancient Sentinel, the Ranged Arm is vulnerable to freezing while the Melee Arm is vulnerable to stunning. It is different for fragments, the Ranged Sentinel Fragment is vulnerable to stunning and the Melee Sentinel Fragment is vulnerable to freezing.
- This unit used to have 500% armor piercing on its first attack, Scorching Ray.
- The base health is actually better than the armor, as the armor takes full damage from every attack type while the base takes 25% from fire, crushing and explosive and 75% from piercing.
- Although it is possible to get both the Ranged Sentinel Fragment and the Melee Sentinel Fragment in one battle against the Ancient Sentinel, the current chance is only 0.04% (1/2500).
- Sound changed for Scorching Ray and Scattershot.
- Armor piercing decreased from 500% to 50% percent for Scorching Ray attack.
- Unit added.
(not used in game)